CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lesson #1 - Communication is Essential.

Life is a tredmill that is constantly set to 15mph at a 7 degree incline.

People come, go, stop and eat chips and salsa, sit, skip, run, and just vegg.

Chances are, you will not always be in the same place and someone you wish to talk to.

There's no cell phone service in the lower floors of the library and classrooms at college, so how do you communicate?

Easy.

Post-it notes.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hurray! YOu are an official blogger! I love the post-it notes. Very effective. :) Mallory will be so happy to follow your blog now.

MalGal said...

Yay!!!! You have a blog! I didn't undertand much of what you said, but...anyway, Yay!!!!

Unknown said...

Loved the POST, so true about college life. You are going to be great

Jennifer said...

Look, you are a blogger! Hippy hippy hoo ha! I know, I would totally make a great Brazilian. I know. Now, why can't I see your pictures? I need to see post-it notes, or what I think are post-it notes and it is not letting me! Help! (Maybe you have to be a BYU supporter to see your pictures?)

Post a Comment