CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

#6 Whistle While You Work

College life can be extreemly crazy. I literally live at the library now.

So how do I keep myself from stressing out, or having a mental breakdown?

The answer is - I have learned to create fun where ever I go! As you will soon see...

This video takes place at 11 o'clock at night, in the Harold B. Lee Library on BYU campus. I have been studying sense 8 A.M., had four classes, and taken an exam. And I will have three more exams this week.

So, like I said, life is tough. It is hard. There's only 24 hours in a day and I need there to be 40. But life goes on, so work hard, and play hard!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Jessbess you are studying waaaay tooooo hard! But thank you for providing Max with entertainment this morning. 1) why are there balloons in the library? 2) did any of your fellow study-ers enjoy your party song too? Well, it was very cute.

MalGal said...

Oh Jess, we were all crowded around the computer. Max and I were imitating your dance moves. Syd was singing with you. It was fun. 11:00? wow. The ballons were a nice touch. And instead of saying it was "cute" I will say: THAT WAS HILARIOUS! hehe

An Adult. said...

I just have all of my midterms this week. I don't usually stay in the library THAT long...The balloons are a "frame" on my webcam. And nobody else was in the religion/family room! But trust me, if there were, I would have invited them to join in. No one should have to miss out on that kind of fun.

Anonymous said...

are you just listen to it on you ipod and then you just added the music when you got home????:):):):)

McKay said...

You'd think that after all that studying a child would know how to spell "since". pusheesh

McKay said...

But nice dancing nevertheless

Anonymous said...

i like your party balloons are very nise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

did anyone see you in the library while you were doing that??? and you need to add things to your blog!!!!!!:):)

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd all you can please, there`s like nothing on your blog.

Post a Comment